Around here you’ll earn more than just a living you will make a difference!
At the Fort Scott Presbyterian Village, 2401 S. Horton, Fort Scott, KS, you’ll build rewarding relationships with our residents while helping them to live, the way they want to live.
Fort Scott Presbyterian Village is looking for a dynamic and energetic person for the Marketing and Admissions Coordinator position that will work with the Presbyterian Manor leadership team to promote the organization’s mission to provide quality senior services guided by Christian values. The ideal candidate will embrace an environment that is based on person-centered care in our independent and assisted living community, as well as respect the community as the residents’ home. The ideal employee serves as a leader that promotes the community through strategic and professional marketing goals and tactics.
Essential Functions for this position:
- Organizing and managing the overall marketing, sales, and admission processes and tactics with oversight of the executive director.
- Processing residents’ applications and admission paperwork
- Builds relationships with area professionals and is willing to travel within the greater Fort Scott area to cultivate health care partners and professional referral resources. Position may involve some weekend responsibilities.
- Initiates and maintains contact with prospective residents, referral sources and others;
- Receives calls and inquiries from prospective residents, their families, conducts tours to showcase the community to potential residents; follows up with all leads timely and in sufficient manner consistent with Presbyterian Manors expectations
- Responsible for the move-in process for new residents to ensure a smooth transition into the community.
- Prepares annual sales and marketing plan with assistance from the Executive Director and Regional Director of Marketing and Sales
- Prepares daily occupancy reports
- Must be able to connect with seniors in a personal, yet professional manor
- Monitors and works with the department budget with support from the Executive Director and Regional Director of Marketing and Sales
- Facilities and carries out internal and external events for the purposes of promoting and positioning Fort Scott Presbyterian Village.
- Compensation up to 25K per year depending upon experience
- Follows all safety rules/regulations set forth by Presbyterian Manors of Mid-America.
- Candidate must be honest, caring, dependable & dedicated to be successful working in our Christian based, not for profit, independent & assisted living community.