Labconco Corporation, a manufacturer of laboratory equipment, is seeking an experienced Assembler to assemble small to large scale laboratory products and equipment. Seeking someone who has knowledge and understanding that applies to electrical/mechanical assembly of our products or large appliances/equipment.
- Starting wage of $12.00 an hour
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401K effective the first of the month following completion of 30 days of employment.
- Nine paid holidays
- Paid Time Off after 6 months
- Non-repetitive assembly of laboratory equipment per blueprint specifications.
Qualified candidates should have the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of product assembly.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings, wiring schematics, bill of materials or associated work instructions.
- Troubleshoot and repair problems with some help.
- Exercise good judgment in the selection of tools, materials and equipment used in the non-repetitive assembly operation.
- Apply basic knowledge and understanding to assemble products that meet quality and performance expectations.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Previous industrial assembly experience is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 5a – 130p.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for this position please visit our Employment Opportunities website at www.labconco.com/jobs.