Full Time Teller - Landmark National Bank
Landmark National Bank is looking for a Full Time Teller to join our team! When you work at Landmark, you'll find we are all about Culture, Connection, and Contribution. You'll build relationships beyond transactions. You will work with people who want to be better every day you'll be challenged to grow and supported in your development. You'll have an opportunity to make a real difference for our customers and our communities.
WHO YOU ARE
- High school diploma or equivalent, or equivalent work experience
- Maintain a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Work independently within a team setting
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Advanced communication and customer service skills
- Intermediate level of understanding of basic personal computer programs (Internet, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide excellent customer service by demonstrating the Landmark National Bank promise that Everyone starts as a customer and leaves as a friend, which begins with greeting all customers and guests with a smile and addressing customer needs with prompt and accurate information and resolutions for customer concerns.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all customers and your team of bank associates.
- Support customer and Landmark National Bank success by promptly, accurately, securely, and confidentially completing bank transactions including, but not limited to deposits and withdraws, issuing money orders, cashier checks and other financial instruments, loan payments, exchange of foreign currency, branch capture, check and debit card orders, second day checks on new customer accounts, order currency, complete address changes, initiate wires, place new account holds, and issue Instant Issue Debit Cards.
- Accountable for maintaining and balancing proper cash drawer levels and assist in vault balancing.
- Accountable for implementing all regulatory requirements and procedures.
- Implement all regulatory requirements and procedures related to transactions and be current on all assigned training courses.
- Utilize a 7 Step Conversation to promote bank products and services, including role play, completing Weekly Checklist and Needs Solved Sheets.
- Manage professional improvement through the utilization of the Quarterly Job Progress Plan and consistently meet Minimum, Target and Optimum levels of performance.
- Engage in Landmark National Bank culture initiatives and team success activities, including Daily Huddles, leading when assigned, Weekly Rally Meetings, New Account Training (Retail), and Hoopla events.
- Represent the bank well in the community.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Apply now at www.banklandmark.com