Agricultural Engineering Associates, Inc.
Consulting agricultural engineering firm. Livestock Facility design, manure storage design, nutrient management planning and permitting, natural resources design, & rural development.
Five Decades Providing Engineering Services in Southeast Kansas
• Complete GPS, and Total Station Surveying Services
Boundary Surveys and Reports
Site Topographic & ALTA Surveys
Site Stake-out and final Check-Out
Subdivision planning and plat layouts
• Engineering Design
Earthwork, cut:fill balance
Site Drainage and control
Roads, culverts, fences, easements
Floodwater detention and recreational dams
Fire code footprints and structural inspections of bldgs.
Water, gas, and sewer design projects for local municipalities and private land owners
• Drone Video, Topographic Mapping, and Photomosaic Maps
• Geotechnical Borings and Laboratory Soils Characterization
Soils Sieve Tests and Atterberg Limits
Proctor Density Standards
Field Compaction Testing
Soil Consolidation Tests
• Concrete Testing
Concrete Slump Testing
Air Entrainment Testing
Concrete Strength Cylinders
Concrete Cylinder Strength Breaks and Reports
• Construction Inspection and Progress Reporting
• Professional Office Space to rent locally with high speed internet (fiber optic) in an accessible yet serene and Idyllic setting.
- Complete GPS, and Total Station Surveying Services
- Engineering Design
- Drone Video, Topographic Mapping, and Photomosaic Maps
- Geotechnical Borings and Laboratory Soils Characterization
- Concrete Testing