The best way to see all the sites in Fort Scott is on our 50-minute narrated Trolley Tour! Step aboard the brand new trolley and enjoy an informative ride through historic Fort Scott. Places you see will include the Fort Scott National Historic Site, National Cemetery No. 1, beautiful homes and mansions, landmarks, local hot spots and more!
$6 - Adults 13 & over
$4 - Children 3-12
Free - Children under 3
Group pricing shown below.
Fridays: 11am-4pm on the hour, last tour leaves at 3pm
Saturdays: 10am-4pm on the hour, last tour leaves at 3pm
1st weekend of Mar. - 1st weekend of Dec.
Groups may book any day, any time of year.
About the Trolley Tours
The standard tour is a 50-minute narrated tour of Historic Fort Scott and operates on the days above, leaving from the Chamber & Tourism Center at 231 E. Wall Street, from the
1st weekend of March to the 1st weekend of December.
Hours may be expanded or limited during high or slow periods & holiday weekends so we always recommend calling before planning a special trip.
Group & Charter Pricing
· If the group is desiring the regular 50-min. narrated tour and is during normal
operating hours shown above the price is $6 adults, $4 children.
· If the tour is at another time than normal operations and group is wanting the 50-min. regular tour then the price is $6 adults, $4 kids, with a minimum charge of $80.
· If group would like a special kind of tour other than the 50-min. narrated tour or to charter out the trolley for transportation purposes, wedding photos, etc. then the charge is $100 for the 1st hour, $60 each addtl. hour.
· The prices above include our regular driver who does the 50-min. narrated tour.
· If group would like to have an additional step-on guide of Don or Arnold that can do a variety of tours such as an architectural tour, historical church tour, National
Cemetery Tour, Gordon Parks Tour, etc. then there is an additional charge of $100 for the first hour and $50 for each additional hour for the special guide.
· The trolley does not travel outside Bourbon County other than special tours or events organized by Fort Scott Chamber or Tourism. If the trolley travels outside city limits there may be an additional charge per mile.
· Consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted on the trolley per Kansas ABC.
Come tour the town by trolley ~ shop, dine, play & stay!
We welcome church groups, scouts, friends, organizations, clubs, wedding parties, all groups and individuals to ride the Trolley. You'll have a great time with this unique experience!
Make your reservation at the Fort Scott Area Chamber & Tourism Center, 231 E. Wall, Fort Scott, Kansas or call us at (620) 223-3566.