Trolley Tour of Historic Fort Scott ~ 50-minute Narrated TourHop aboard Dolly the Trolley for a 50-minute narrated tour of Historic Fort Scott, est. in 1842!You will pass by notable points of interest including:
* Fort Scott National Historic Site
* Downtown Historic District ~ Shops, Restaurants & Entertainment
* Historic Mansions
* Beautiful 155-acre Gunn Park
* US National Cemetery No. 1
* Old Congregational Church
* Gordon Parks Museum
* Lowell Milken Center for Unsung Heroes
* Historic Courtland Hotel
* And, more!A great way to see the sites of the town and learn the history!Regular tour departure times are Fridays 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm; Saturdays 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm.Tours leave from the Fort Scott Area Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center, 231 E. Wall St.$6 adults, $4 children 12 & under.We can book tours other days & times for groups by appointment, call 620-223-3566 or email email@example.com to reserve a time for a group tour.Additional tour variations are available for special group reservation with an additional step-on guide providing a more in depth tour of the National Cemetery, an architectural tour, and more.Contact us with questions or for more information at 620-223-3566!
Trolley Tour of Historic Fort Scott ~...
Date and Time
Saturday Jul 24, 2021
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM CDT
Every Saturday Tours start at 10 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, and the last tour is 2 pm
Pick up and drop off is at the Fort Scott Chamber
231 E. Wall
"BE AT THE CHAMBER 10 MINUTES BEFORE DEPARTURE"
Children Age 12 yrs and younger $4